Webinar on Utility EV Charging Pilot Projects
Find a recording and presentations from the March 29 webinar here.
RREgPrimary t(active taMarch 29 - EV Chargers as Utility Infrastructure: Let the Pilots Begin10:00 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.
Two of California's largest utilities are launching pilot programs to increase electric vehicle charging and grid flexibility in their service areas. During this webinar, San Diego Gas & Electric and Southern California Edison representatives talked about the scope of their pilot programs.
Topic areas include:
- Target sites and priority areas in each region
- Plans for engagement with disadvantaged communities
- Equipment types and ownership
- Market awareness and education
- Greg Haddow, San Diego Gas and Electric
- Megan Mao, Southern California Energy